Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Happy Thanksgiving quietly.

A Happy Thanksgiving quietly... as I lobbed (new word) around...I made a Turkey Burger with cranberry sauce..was a bit different but it was "Turkey".:) I just wasn't up to all that cooking and cleaning.

Spoke with hubby off and on all day as we both leaned into the depth of the "Big Chair"... it felt good and I had to keep my legs up. It was like when I first was dating hubby, we'd talk on the phone..(company phone) as we were in work like the crack of dawn..I'd have my coffee with him and he'd have is cola...So we had a flash in the past..and laughed.

The Critters enjoyed it as well as we all just laid around the house..goodness we have joined the "fall out people"... but it did feel good...however, I have to get a move on and start to clean up my mess..yikes.

Now if I can stop thinking tomorrow as Monday I'll be fine.. It will be laundry day...and I'll be in that room most of the day.. I can hear that Washing machine sighing as I load that baby up...

Here it is bed time and I'm struggling to go to bed..HA... I think perhaps my nights and days are running a bit together...Sure hope there's a good movie on and I'll set the timer on the TV and get cozy and pray for sleep to come.

Wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment