Monday, November 8, 2010

This was Monday...

This was Monday...not gloomy ...but a bit roomy ...like a dip in the pockets.. The morning went well....we slept till almost 4am..Hooray !  Then from there it went...so far so good...Till it came  Noon...dang can we start the day over..maybe in reverse ?

Went to the GM dealer for my appointment...it was to be a simple fuse ...I thought..(maybe it pays not to think) I took my seat and waited and waited and waited..(yeah you get the picture)..They did a diagnostic...Ya think I was in a hospital..and said, "This was wrong, that was wrong, Oh, and it ain't the fuse"..Huh???? Now what, I just had this done before I left Pa.

Seems somewhere between then and now, my electrical system went into "Shock"...and they had to replace a few things...Can I drive it?..."Oh, it will take another hour, and sign here"...go sit down and watch more TV...with the rest of the people that look like they are digging deeper into their pockets too..

So the simple buck fifty cents turns out to be more like 125 bananas...but I did get the complimentary "Car Wash" and she looked really good...Did I go away smiling? What do you think?...Let's say, "I'm glad I had plastic"

Got back to the house as I didn't have the energy to go into town and get some milk.  Ah, thanks to my Diane (housekeeper) while she was out today she thought I might need some milk..(I'm gonna miss her) That made my day...even put a piece of cake on my counter for a surprise...Diane, if you only knew...had you left the whole cake I would have devoured it just from being depressed..hahaha...that would have  been complete comfort BIG TIME.

It's time now for me to get under that Electric Blanket and call it quits...For tomorrow I have to Clean Sweep this house... aren't I lucky

Sweet dreams ...where's the broom... ABBY !!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you had to spend more money and time on your car then you thought. I hate those unexpected things.

    Hope Tuesday is a much better day for you.

    ReplyDelete