Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Tuesday.. Election Day !

It's Tuesday...Election Day !... The TV is going with all the promises and all the theatrics...Lord help us.. People make sure you VOTE...one of the only privileges you still have left...I mean, so far we still have some freedom of speech and what ever else...but who knows, I mean, Who do you Believe?

Amazing how when you listen as I have to all the commentators..you'd think you lived in some foreign country...but no, it's the good ole USA. Where are we going wrong..ack!

Today I'm doing up my Critter food and making that big jump to a "get er done" attitude...I want to do some roaming through the community...get some pictures of the"Wild Life" and then sit back and take in the atmosphere.

Maybe even get to watch the "Launch" which I can from an area by the golf course..now that would be neat. Have to make sure it's a "Go for Launch". Then that will make my morning and back to the house for my "Coffee Break"

My leg looks like it's starting to heal...about time.. and then I'm gonna break down and go "Shopping"...(Ya know how I love that)...need to start a project as well.. One of my Cuzz just adopted a child and ya know she needs "Blankets"...and I can pop them out pretty darn fast...

Now that I've exhausted my fingers here...it's time to package up the Critter food and pop in the freezer...oh, yep...Crock Pot is on...Brisket is going good...can't wait till dinner time.. Boy my Crock Pot, she does good !

Catch ya little bit later on....and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE !

No comments:

Post a Comment