Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday is almost over

Thursday is almost over...it was a quiet day, a day I did manage to get a few more things accomplished...and most of all, it was a wet day !

Started the morning with a tremendous rain and a few splashes of "white Lightening"...yeah it woke me up !  Had to get the Critters out...and Abby (my twinkle toes) hates her feet wet...oh joy, but we got er done ...

I managed to get into the closet in the spare bedroom and do some sorting and I just can't believe all the plastic I collect...I'm a Lock N Lock WOMAN...omg. I had to laugh but ya know, I'll use every bit of it. Just wished it stored better.

Talked with my Yard man and heard the news..Elsie did have pancreatic cancer...that really made me sad...She has a tuff battle ahead... being it spun off in her breast and liver...Lord help her.

The rest of the day kind of just went on... my mood went into low and I just leaned back...maybe some times you just have to do that...Meditation is good for the soul.

Now here it is..catch up with emails and put my little ones pj's on as it's gonna be chilly here in the am and with Joe being so weak...he and Reba always love those.. I use to say, "They were my dress up dawgs".

My prayers will be heavy tonight...so many of my friends are ill and so many have just crossed over...The world is sure losing some good people...and I know Heaven's elevators have been busy...

Sweet dreams dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment