Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday was a better day !

Tuesday was a better day !  See told ya...keep positive and things will get better...dragged out the morning and got a few things done..not too much ...but come time for Dr appointment and I was palm sweating...All that action and really no need, but I did say, "This was gonna be the day" and it was... Doc was just fine and we had our say and also regarding a test that he also felt like I did...wasn't my results.. He yelled a little at everyone that would listen and in fact had the office staff go back into that date I had it taken and see who else did...

Our meetings of the mind was great...now I can feel a little bit more confident and we'll go from there.. of course I have to take that test over again.. Should have asked.."Who's paying for it " ?  

Have some meds I have to take to get the swelling down in my legs and plus I need to keep my leg up to try and clear this abscess..other wise I'll be heading for the Wound Center... but it is a lot better than it was..

I'm wiped out from the late action.. when I have late appointments it throws the rest of my schedule off...and oh, I did watch Dancin' with the Stars in between the Biggest Loser... Sorry Bristol, you should have been let go...she has improved but Brandi was far better..although I think Jennifer and Dereck will win.

Now on for tomorrow as the Cable guy will be here to disconnect and DirecTV will be here to re connect..Amazing...will be such fun..

G'nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment