Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yes ! It's Tootin' Tuesday :)

Yes, It's Tootin' Tuesday :)... I got a few things done. I had those "Crock Pots" purring. All 3 were going in rhythm. I could even hear those lids tap out a sizzle. The aroma was "just like heaven"... and yep I'm grin'n ear to ear .

As for the Vacuum...well there's always tomorrow with a strong gust of wind :) It's a good thought...Ali, if you're reading, I'm sure your smilin too...My thoughts can be a quick flash in the pan, sorta .

What was in the Crock Pots? mmm well, I did a meat loaf, a chicken noodle soup and another batch of Spaghetti Sauce. It was rather nice and I just leaned back and supervised...if ya wanna call it that.

So now I'm set and there is absolutely no room in the freezer... I mean I could squeeze a thing ...in fact I made sure I used different plastic containers so I wouldn't have to dig for what I wanted..(love that plastic)

Tomorrow I have the AC/Heater man coming to do the 6mos service...he'll tell me all about the filters I use and how and what is the latest technique...ya know they always feel it's important to share this  and best of all I get a new calendar. The one with the nice big boxes you can write all those neat appointments in...boy I like those kind.

Weather wise today was pretty darn good and was nice having the side door open . I felt I wasn't encapsulated any more. I could actually let the Critters out in the car port and feel a little bit of fresh air come rolling in.

Today was hubby's birthday, and of course I did the usually song . The crew in the office made him a pie..(the man don't like cake) so he was happy and we did our usually chat on the way to work and on the way home and then tonight as we watched TV. Of course I miss the time with him to share his birthday...and he always asked for "Fried Oysters"... So when he comes down I'll make sure we have "Fried Oysters"...and must be in cornmeal, like his Momma did.

Today was a good day, a calm day till I got a call regarding our community . My home is in sort of a "home association" something I'm not really use too...and certainly one that will get to know me .. This enlightening news is not settling with me ...in fact ruffled my feathers and it seems it's not done with me yet. It has to do with our cable service and fees (for snow birds) to reconnect when you put your service on "Seasonal"  and in fact they have dates that you are only allowed too.

The price they will charge for some will be outrageous and unfair. That alone is having me perk. Then the idea of telling you when you can, is another bite me.  I will ponder on this and then do more research...(yes, I contacted the cable company and asked many questions)  I'll then attend a meeting and (if you know me I make no bones about anything) at that point if nothing can be reached, I'll make my changes. For me it will be simple, for others I'm not sure.  This should be interesting....another Adventure . I sure hope I can help others .

It's time I tuck in as I will have to use a strong force wind to get house together early...come on wind

God Bless and give me strength to endure idiots !

No comments:

Post a Comment