Sunday, November 21, 2010

An Active Sunday

An Active Sunday... without leaving the house too.. It began with my Fosamax..yep, keep them bones healthy...and then it was the "new" blue pill from the Doc that I had to start..and only for 3 days...Now I know why...Holy Hannah...Active was the word...a bit of a hop, skip and jump too..

This pill was to help with the excess fluid..beside my Lasix..Gawd help me.. it's was a ready, set, go...dang it... I mean all day long in fact I was told to weigh before the start...and by the end of the day I was down 5 lbs.. that's almost a gallon...yeah gawds !

Tomorrow is another event..and the next day too... I wonder if I'll be able to hang on.. hahahaha... I mean me and that Royal seat are getting chummy...Good thing I have a phone in each facility..hahaha... being nice here..ya never know when ya need to make a call ..:)

So you see why I say, "it was an Active Sunday" and now I'm exhausted. In fact I bet you can see track marks from where I wore down the carpet going back and forth.

I'll just be glad when this is all over ... I might belly ache a bit but you just got to get these things done and out of the way..

This is all in prep to help clear up my legs and get on with that Test again.. you remember the one that the results wasn't mine...but I'm one up.. it's a repeat but a freebie..now you know they loved that one..Hey, ya catch them with there draws in a knot..They gotts ta fess up..  ON with the Show.


It's night time and crossing my fingers... I get a good night sleep a little bit lighter..

G'nite all !

No comments:

Post a Comment