Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday I was relieved

Wednesday I was relieved of all my duties :)  Yes, I was set "free"....

Tuesday I was literally .."Queen for a day".. I sat on my "Throne"...oh my stars...Those 3 little blue pills did the trick... and then some.

I'm now down 15lbs of fluid. I can't believe it..but it's true...I was in chf with fluid build up.. I thought my asthma was kickin my butt..but not so..My edema was taking over..How little we forget that these little simple singles are a sign of "Danger"...

That Doc (who had the attitude) He earned it I'm sure...and I have to eat humble pie and suck it up...Now I'm feeling much, much better. I can not tell you how bad I was dragging.. I could barely make it through the day. Each time I had to do things I had to push hard..

I have to keep reminding myself (as I seem to forget) that I need to pay attention to signs..not only on the road but of the body...Wake up girlfriend !

Now I'm making my log on my health issue and keeping track..just like I do for my Critters...I need to start doing again for me..Not really hard at all.. Like I said, "Sometimes you have to come first".

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for...such a blessing, I got to visit with Elsie and see her smile and bring joy in her heart...and for my hubby who makes this all possible for me as well..What he's given up to make me happy...See, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out simple things...and for all my friends (even if I only have a few) and all you readers for sharing with me as well..

God Bless All Of YOU !

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better. Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving Zeee. Wish I could say I'll be seeing you soon, but that isn't happening this time around. Stay well and take care of yourself. Thank heavens for the doc who prescribed those little blue pills!

    ReplyDelete