Monday, November 15, 2010

Wanna forget about Monday ?

Wanna forget about Monday?  I'll say... I had such a whacked out day... I chose not to go to the Board Meeting. I had already decided that it was in my best interest to just take matters into my own hands. If you know it's not worth the effort and the out come is not gonna even make a difference, then why waste the effort and get your blood pressure in High Range.  Just make the changes that benefit YOU. So I did.  On Wednesday I will have the Cable company disconnected and DirecTV will be installed... Done.

I had many thoughts about my decisions...also had the toss and turns and then the thoughts come into the (Insecure) Brain... Will other people not like me ?  Who gives a Rat's Patoonie...really, do they care whether I'm ok ?  Do you become a pawn for others, cause they don't have the nerve to speak up for themselves?     Am I just the Mouth Peice ?    See these were the thoughts I was going  through...Although I'm always there to help I finally decided  that in the shape I'm in...to take care of Me for a change.. I am surprised but I know I made the right choice for ME !

Now the rest of the day went smoothly, and I  didn't have second thoughts   ..SURPRISE...is this a "New" me ?  Maybe...but I still go to the "mattresses" ( from the God Father...here the music ?) when it comes to my rights...and others these are things I have a hard time keeping quiet about.

Maybe me and Glenn Beck have a few things in common and you ask, "how many friends do you have"...well, if I only have one (1) I know it's a true friend...and too many wow, that means lots of cards you have to send LOL

Ok, now tomorrow I go to that Doctor that made me feel like death warmed over and I can't wait to see how my next meeting will be...However, like the Cable company ...if he doesn't get with the program...he'll be gone too !  

Sometimes you just got to take the "Bull by the Horns" and make changes...and that's where I'm at...making changes. I've had to make many in my life and I've survived this long by  the grace of "God". My odds were not favorable, but I kept positive .  

So now it's on for tomorrow...and it will be a better day !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment