Saturday, November 20, 2010

Into the Nothingness of Saturday

Into the Nothingness of Saturday.  I took this day for ME!  All week I had not slept well and I'll be darn if I wasn't gonna do a catch up of all... That's what I did... I did manage to get dressed and even do a few things. Mainly I took this day for ME...and it was marvelous...

Sometimes ya just got to do that... I mean, not make it a habit..cause I'd be bored to death...I just needed ME time and I dozed off from time to time and as I woke I looked around and my Critters 4 were in the same position...Yep they did their catch up too.

Later tonight, I called hubby and guess what...He played catch up too..but after doing the leaves...poor guy, I know he's been running like a chicken without a head and on crutches too... Remember his ankle..well still not well and will be heading to the Orthopedic Doc on the 24th.. Imagine that.. I mean if ya don't get one from the Hospital you is out of luck...

Wish you well dear hubby, wish you were here, I'd help ya..but you being up in that cold asp North, all I can do is send my love via phone, fax or Internet...

Ok, now that I'm tired again from doing NUTTIN' I'm gonna jump in bed and wallow some more..:) aaaaah it's a grand Saturday after all...

Sweet dreams !

No comments:

Post a Comment