Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Forgot About Friday and Moved On To Saturday !

I forgot about Friday and moved on to Saturday !  Yes, indeed I did !... I plum got wasted out on Friday...thinking of all the work I have had to get done ..even wrote it down and looked and looked and looked..(are ya getting the message) I was wowed out ..plum tuckered out.

What did I do... I "lobbed" (getting use to this word) and then this morning I said to myself "Self you best get your butt up and make a move or this house will over power you"...So that's what I've been doing.

I had so much laundry (how much?) and it became a real chore..in fact if I could have figured away to get the Critters to join me I would have..but they done deserted me. I can't blame them as there was no room in the laundry room for anyone cept that LAUNDRY...ouch !

Now tomorrow...I'm gonna attempt another chore..HA !  Yep, it's like this..being I'm the only Sapphire here...I gots ta get er done !...So my list again will begin with a "Pep" talk...and then "Shame on ya". That always seems to help.

Gonna get out my trusty crock pot again and get her doing her thang as I zoom through the house. It ought to be good I sure hope everyone is out and about. Zeke is not a happy camper with Mr Oreck...and boy does he give his opinion loud and clear...maybe I'll wear ear plugs...turn up the music and let the orchestra begin.

Later tonight I'm gonna fix me a coffee cake one of my recipes that's simple...throw together kind of... not much of a mixin' and a fixin' but it's sure good with a big cup of coffee...it's a PA Dutch Coffee Cake. It sure does hit the spot...this time I'm gonna also try freezing some of it..see how that works out.. never done it before but I do freeze cookies..so why not...

It's getting close to fixin' Critter food so I'm gonna meander down the road a bit ..(hall way) and rattle those pots and pans :)

Catch ya later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment