Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Quiet Saturday

My Quiet Saturday...for me my time was needed to be quiet...I've been going through some emotional swings..Highs then Lows..and some days it's just a little more than I want to handle... I've tried to just push it to the side and ignore it...but today was one of those days...where my Lows sort of took over..

Morning was dragging as I tried to get a few things done..then as the day progressed I felt that empty feeling..guess you might say, "I'm feeling sorry for ME"...but I guess we all have to do that once in awhile..

I've always put others ahead of me and for some reason I just felt "alone".. guess it's because hubby is still having problems and I'm here..it's been a long go inbetween and he's not up to feeling like talking..which doesn't help matters..

Ms Shug keeps me some what busy and of course entertained and then Ms Reba well she's a lot for me to deal with..as I realize she's getting on in her 17 years..omg..we are all aging before my eyes..

I had them house blues today...Lord help me..and then it's getting cold and windy was suppose to go to Dawn's for dinner and got outside putting up my plants and thought..Wait a minute it's really getting cold and driving in the night time is not for me.. my eyes are not that good..uh oh.. change plans..and boy did that bum me out...but had to cause I need to think of me first..and with how I've been feeling and weather...another day

So I leaned back and tried to take a nap..but no deal instead I just started feeling awful...good Golly Ms Molly get my act together..please !!!!

Now it's night time and I'm tired and gonna hope tomorrow it's not too bitter but I'm afraid it's gonna be and my brain is really dragging..

So good night to all..and hope you all travel safe..and praying tomorrow I'll feel more like me and as I always say, "God Bless".

No comments:

Post a Comment