Saturday, February 2, 2013

Woe is ME on Saturday

Wow is ME on Saturday....as you know sometimes things planned don't happen well in my case it started to happen but soon changed quickly...:(

Morning was a good start as the cold wasn't to too bad but not overly anxious to get critters out and begin my ritual...so I did at least a few things and managed a little quiet time in between..but when 6am starts it's the beginning of the med routine and Ms Reba isn't gonna let me forget it either...:)

Then my gang will lay down till 7:30am then it's, "Ok, I gotta go...open that door"..LOL  then Ms Shug starts her little grumble in fact this mornig she was down at the bottom of her cage looking under the sheet .."HELLO>>>HELLO"  like checking to see if anyone would respong...PLEASE hahaha.....she knows how to push your buttons hahaha..

So she gets her time at getting out and her cage gets cleaned then we beging the cute stuff as she laughs at me..then I get back with the.."it's your bath time"..hahaha..yep I let her have it ..I spray her and she giggles then turns around and flaps her wings and gets me back..YEPPERS the water hits me off her back and she ain't no DUCK>>LOL

On to the Critters 3..they get their food done and race me into their rooms letting me know they've gone all through the night without food..hahahaha..cause my big ones gobble down...and of course Ms Reha gives me the look she may or may not eat but that means "here comes the MEATBALLS"  cause she is not gonna go without eating..SORRY CHARLIE !!!

Then it's my turn..GEEEZZZZ thanks..and by that time I'm too tired to even wanna but I know I have too ...and I hear all the crew complain hahaha..yeah they want what I have toast...and I share..but not my coffee or café latte..which lately that's what I've been having for breakfast ..kind of chocolate milk with coffee heated..hahaha

So today was a Special day for me as I was gonna deliver Ms Dawns Kayak and enjoy lunch with her and her Aunt Betty and her brother Paul..it started off great Dawn and I sat and chatted a bit outside and then we went in and her Aunt showed up and all of a sudden I got a call...John was having problems and needed my help...he was having pain and called the Doc and got a script to be picked up...so I had to leave..I felt so bad.. but I was committed to help and once I say, "I will help, I don't go back on my word"...that's the way it is.. and lucky me...I had to go to 3 different pharmacies to get it filled which means a lot of driving and when I got it..I was in a bit of a nasty mood..no other way for me to say it..

Got to John's house and I know he was suffering but here I go.."Opened Mouth " I let him know that this was because he wouldn't listen.. who in their right mind eats Sausage after having a Gallbladder removed.. are you NUTS or just plain STUPID"..... I was so exhausted and stressed when I got home I lay down on the couch and fell asleep..felt like crap afterwards too...but called him again to make sure he was ok...

I felt bad as I was so wanting to spend some time with Dawn but we'll get together either Wed or Thurs and cook out on their grill cause I don't have one LOL  have Steak and Roasted Veggies and I'll also make a cake..then on Friday have Dawn come over and we'll have Pasta Carbonara..as Paul being Kosher will be practicing Shabbat.(I think that's how it's spelled ) but we'll have more get to gethers as I promised I'll make Pasta Marinara..and maybe a little egg plant parm..we'll see as we go along..

Now tonight I just put in some time with the Critters and Ms Shug..she's getting to be a brat too...she's joining in with the rest of the group...and it's again my time to say, "Good Night"..and I am DAWG TIRED...

Those traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment