Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wham it's Wednesday wooooo!

Wham it's Wednesday woooo!...boy was I ever in a jump start mode..had lots to get done...as tomorrow is trash day and I'm now trying to get things out the night before with hopes what ever I miss I can just add to the pile  hahaha..no more racing to the curb..sure helps my legs..

I had my list of things I needed to pick up at Winn Dixie as tomorrow night I am going over to Dawn's for a cook out.. and because I didn't have the grill they were willing to cook what I brought over...so figured I'd get Rib Eyes and do a Veggie Roast ..so got all the fixins and then brought it over to Dawn to store in her frig so that would be one last thing for me to carry over...

I'll bake a cake in the morning when I get up and just tote that over when I go. Sure be nice for a nice relaxing dinner...get the critters fed and taken care of..but I can never stay long because of meds...Zeke and I both get our meds at 8pm ..LOL we are two peas in a pod.. then our last med is at 10pm...then it's lights out hahaha..

I'm going to be hiring a gal to help me do my cabinets..as they need re arranging and changing of shelving paper...the bottom ones I can't do..can't get down on my knees and she's really good at doing that...plus if it works out I'll call her in from time to time...may even have her help me do the carport furniture..didn't get to that today as it got looking like rain and I thought..I know if I start it ...it will pour...but no rain just a few sprinkles..

Seems that every day lately I'm finding more and more things I need to make changes in..to make it easier for me...I still have to cook up for the critters and that's something I'll never change..been doing it over 35 years...and the critters are so much better off...a little work but gives me peace of mind..that's what counts and besides..can't have things to easy cause then I'll become a slug hahaha..

Watched American Idol tonight..and it was not great I think I'll only start watching it when they've done their final pick of the 20 guys and 20 gals..cause this is too hard to follow...bits and pieces...boring !!!

Now I'm ready for bed...and making my list of what I need to get done...it's never ending as I try and do a room complete but still have to vacuum every day with them hairy dawgs hahaha..yes, them Rotties shed shed shed ...

All traveling Stay Safe and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment