Monday, February 11, 2013

Today became a day of Rest even on Monday

Today became a day of Rest even on Monday...wasn't planned to be that way but turned out.. Dawn and I both needed it...Big Time..

My morning was dragging as I was trying to get things together .. I had planned to go to Lowes and Dawn and Paul were gonna follow so they would know how to get there and because they (well mainly Dawn I'm sure LOL ) loves to shop till you drop..OH YEAH... and ME.. I'm a get in and get out of town..kind of shopper.. I go with my list and that's what I need and don't wanna peek around cause it always winds up costing more and carrying a load in and out and in the house..yeah you got the picture..

So this morning I was Face Talking with Dawn and I just said, "Dawn, how about we do this tomorrow, I'm exhausted and I need to stay off my legs"..WOW she agreed as she drank her coffee and looked really tired..we both laughed and knew we had been done done done...:)

That's all it took and see how agreeable we is..hahaha..well I think for me I just couldn't move another muscle..and looking around I needed to get to vacuuming and get my house in some kind of order...after all it was Trash Day and I get rid of lots of stuff and still for some strange reason I don't get rid of it all..or is it I keep bringing more in ??????

I could be called Boxes Galore..hahaha..and then after we hung up I started to get my frig cleaned.. that's a job I have to do weekly or else something could reach out and grab me..hahaha.. I tend to grow things.. kind of like my college days ..exploring and research projects ...:)

Come 2pm I leaned back and next thing I knew with was 4ish..see I needed that rest and I felt great..well not like running any where but good..and got my Critters done and made for me..Pasta Marinara..as I had gravy in the frig..it was good..dessert was a little ice cream and that was dynamite..

I've been wanting a glass of Sun tea and thought I'd make another pitcher..LOL well that was over quick I realize I left my picture and of course Ms Dawn then writes..she's enjoying the tea hahaha...and will bring my pitcher back  ...woo hoo...but I had to laugh..

Today was Westminster Dog Show and I've attended that almost all my life so now it's like Ok, I'll record it and wait to hear from my friends that are either Judges or showing the results.. I don't miss it..cause it was always a blurr for me and when there..I worked my butt off..So I'm happy for all..but still I like to see who's got who...and what top dogs are out there...but not anxious to do all that again...hahaha

Watched Biggest Loser..ouch..but boy those people are really doing great and I'm so happy for them..their lives are changing and I pray they stay in better shape...

Now I'm tired and ready to hit that bed..Tomorrow is a repeat of wanting to go to Lowes..and Jane called she wants to come..so..I'll be kind ..LOL  then I need to stop at Publix and pick up a few things before I can make those ribs...and I can't wait...

Safe Travels All and God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment