Friday, February 15, 2013

My Wild Frinday !!!!!

My Wild Friday !!!!!..... oh my stars was it ever... I started my morning with cookin for Ms Shug..(what a mistake that was) I cooked up some mixed veggies and beans..yeah I read this morning a recipe for me Tu..(that's what they call Cockatoos )...LOL...any way I woke up at 3:30am as my legs were bothering me so instead of surfing for good things to buy..hahaha.. I surfed for something to make for my Ms Shug..so she could eat healthy...I mean to tell you there is all kinds of things to make..the key is.."Will She Eat It" ??????

So I was just as happy as can be plus this morning I was going to Sam's Club, PetSmart, Bed Bath and Beyond (what? ) and JoAnn shop for a pattern for baby blankets...and  Mister John had asked if he could come with (my mistake)....

Fiddles were done for Ms Shug and I  was just as happy as can be also put up a few more dishes for her so I could just thaw reheat some what and server my darling sweetie (HA).

Got my critters done make my coffee and toast and I heard a crash..coming from the living room..UH OH now what..Well the What was Ms Shug throwing that wonderful bowl of goodness that I made at 4am..What..?????? It was all over the wall and window ..LOVELY...JUST LOVELY...and she was laughing...

Why did I teach her to laugh better yet Why is she throwing her food ???? See if I read any more stuff on feeding your Cockatoo..hahaha... wait till I write that man that wrote it...I have a strange bird.. Does it surprise you ????? NOT >>>>>

So then I get ready to go to the stores and John is up at the main gait waiting on me..LUCKY ME>.. and I see by his face he's talking to himself and probably wondering why I'm not there hahaha...I was on time but for him ..it's never on time...

Off we go and traffic is a bit hectic and John is doing his yelling at everyone on the road...Gawd help me...and then as we go to the stores he follows me around.. like why am I buying this do you really need that...and then he starts..."Aren't you done yet "  ?????? OMG...well I had about had it and began talking in my native tongue.....hahaha.. I wanna kick my butt for trying to be nice...but you know now I understand why he is by himself..He's the only one that can stand him besides his true love Jane..hahaha

Then I say to John... "You know the next time I take you any where you're gonna have to sit in my side car "...he replies..."But you don't have a side car"...my reply .."Exactly John " !!!!!

Got back and put all my stuff away and boy was I tired..and took a little nap ski..and then made sure I made that Espresso cake and YES Betsy...you got it !!

Now I'm ready for bed and on to tomorrow...Gonna have dinner with Ms Dawn so we'll do some catching up on what's happening..

Good night all and Safe Travels and as Always..God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment