Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's Saturday Night Live LOL..

It's Saturday night Live...LOL...that's how I feel sometimes..and I'm from New York..well right now I'm in Florida..and don't wanna go north with all that white stuff...LOL..

Today I was sort of busy..preparing for another get together with another Sistah from Maryland..Irmi and her husband Steve.. I've known them awhile but this will be my first time meeting them also...They come to Florida and stay in the Ocala area..

So I did make a picture of Sun Tea and made an Italian Espresso Cake and Dawn went and picked up assortment of cold cuts and breads..as we've kind of been cooked out and this will be a lot easier as my time visiting is always short..due to having to give the Critters meds..

Now if they come to my house that's different cause I'd make something..Made a big pot of Gravy so I can do almost anything...and I even picked up a slab of ribs gonna try one of the Sistahs' Rib recipe..this week as I've heard really how good they are and I love ribs but have never been able to cook them...

Today was a little bit out of the ordinary as I now have a new member to my house hold..Ms Dawn brought me a gift yesterday ..and it's a Betta .. Red too.. so I called him... Reddi Whip...he's Red and Whips his tail around as he swims..hahaha...another one to take care of..whoopee..!!!

Just finished getting my cake out of the oven and it's cooling..made an Italian Espresso Cake...yes, I have pictures ..going into the oven and out of the oven LOL...this cake is really good...no icing..but those that want I then sprinkle powdered sugar..but boy this is really a good cake..and strong too LOL

So I'm ready to hit the sack...and on for tomorrow...cause Dawn also picked up my new coffee pot..it's one of those one cup servers but it's a Mister Coffee..I couldn't see spending almost 200 for a coffee pot..and another thing.. I have to remind myself not to let Ms Dawn go shopping for a get together..I mean to tell you she was hungry when she went...does that say something ??????OUCH !!! hahaha...but I'm sure it will be really, really good..(better be Ms Dawn)  LOL

Now I'm tired and I'm gonna say..."Mister Sandman bring me a dream "...:)

Safe travels all and as always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment