Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A nice outing on Tuesday :)

A nice outing on Tuesday :) and it really was wonderful...Jane came over early this morning to join me in my outing with Ms Dawn and Paul (her brother) as we ventured over to Lowes' and then to lunch at Cracker Barrel...

Morning for me was hurry up and get done as I was gonna break loose hahaha..yeah I was on a mission to find to chairs for my counter which by the way lately seems almost impossible..ugh !!

After we met up and drove over to Lowes I did a search through the store and NOPE..they don't carry those..WHY NOT ????  but asked .."Where could I find such a thing"  ? LOL...Shrug of shoulders then ...Walmart, HomeDepot, Sears, that was about all the poor young lad could even come up with...oh my :(

So then I saw Cracker Barrel and because I left without anything.. I was HUNGRY and I joked with Ms Dawn..cause when she was hungry and went shopping ...she bought enough for a feast hahaha...so I knew ..look out is there enough table room for what my eyes were wanting..but I knew I couldn't ..but I'd give it a good shot.. and we all laughed..

It was an enjoyable lunch too cause boy we could come up with some one liners..and so Paul is good too..he zings just as bad...is it all 4 of us were all in tune for "Let's let it rip"..hahaha...so nice to be sitting at a table and just enjoying each other...

Then I had Ms Dawn follow me so that I could show her where the Mall here was..Lake Square on 441..has a few good stores...and Jane went in Sears to see if they carried chairs..NOPE..not for me.. DUH.. and Ms Dawn went off to find her goodies...as  Jane and I rode off... I had to stop at Publix for Ms Shug..

I also should have stopped at the mall at PetSmart but I didn't..Dumb move so Thursday I must go out and get in her feed..that wasn't to bright of me..but again I sometimes am not the brightest bulb in the switch hahaha..

Dropped Jane off at her house and of course it was a WAR ZONE...GAWD how do people live like that..but as I've said.. "Some people thrive on that crap"..!

Now I'm beat and need to get to bed...So that's my story and I'm stickin too it...I'm sure I left a few things out..but not that important..or maybe I'll remember tomorrow...you know Senior Moment..LOL 

Oh.. I remember...came home from enjoyable day to Argue with Insurance company..that will be a chapter I'll talk about tomorrow...

So All ya traveling Stay Safe..and as Always...God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment