Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Aftermath on Sunday

My Aftermath on Sunday...well I thought Saturday night was over..but not for me...I had company come after I had thought I was gonna go to bed...hell no I was in for a rude awakening...and that's putting it mildly..

My friend called and needed to talk..(here's where I think I went wrong) so me being me..even though I was dawg tired said "Ok, but not to long"...HA !...Over she came and we sat down with a cup of "Tea" and I listened as she started to tell me her tale of WOE is ME..

Before I knew what was happening..she started to tremble and then get really weirded out and I knew this was oh MELT DOWN..I tried to calm her down but at this point there was no return.. I really began to think perhaps I should call 911..but she went into Panic MODE on me..and I knew at this stage of the game I was gonna have to do something..

I started to talk calmly and said, "let's go to the ER and get you something"  and I was shocked cause she said, "Yes, but I don't wanna stay"...I got in my car and took her to the hospital and what a dumb dumb I was..Saturday Night..ER rooms are packed and this was no exception..

Long and short of it... We were there till almost 5:30am and they gave her some meds and a shot which I had to take her home and have one of the guys that works for her come and get her car...OUCH.. my short night was a long one and I finally got to bed..at almost 9am..

Now as for who, I rather not say but I don't think I can ever go through this again..I mean I'm spent my day is gone and my brain is not even functioning..needless to say I hope that she gets help..cause she really needs it..

So that's about all I can say tonight and I hope I get to get some much needed rest ...as for all of you out there traveling..Stay Safe..and as always God Bless..

PS..if you ever have problems do the right thing and seek help cause no one can help you but yourself..your friend will try but trust me it brings them down also and they feel like crap not being able to do anything but watch..and maybe give you some weak advice..there are professionals that can do the right thing for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment