Sunday, February 10, 2013

An Enjoyable Luncheon on Sunday :)

An Enjoyable Luncheon on Sunday :)....yes, it certainly was..got to meet another RV Sistah and her hubby....Irmi and Steve from MD..that comes down to Florida for the winter months and only about 20 miles from me..

Dawn had gotten all types of cold cuts and breads and of course a little vino..(which sure does go down smoothly ) and her brother Paul ..who is also a hoot and chuckles as us women...Was so nice and the day was just beautiful..

I had made an Espresso Cake the night before and I gave everyone fair warning...if you are not use to caffine..hold on to your hats hahaha..but it's really good not overly sweet but it will kick butt...LOL 

Morning for me is always...Go get it and get it done cause that's the most energy I'll have all day..hahaha..yeah I'm a morning person and by mid morning..I'm ready for fall out.. and as it was when I came back from the luncheon...I sure did fall out..but not before I let my critters out ..talked with Ms Shug and said "Hello "  to Reddi Whip the Betta..hahaha..yeah I get the whole gang in and then I leaned back on the couch and next thing I knew it was past dinner time..like 6:30pm...HOLY HANNAN BANANA...LOL

Then of course it was the mad dash for the curb as I also wanted to get my trash out so I wouldn't be running a muck in the morning...sure is working ok so far..but I'm weary of putting trash out at night...

Later on I just had to go through all my "stuff" as what I need and don't need for next week ...oh and I do have that crappola with the insurance company in the afternoon...Good Grief..!!

Tomorrow morning after chores I'm heading to Lowe's need to buy replacement chairs for my counter ..as when Diane had called she told me that's where she got hers...so crossing fingers...and Dawn and Paul will meet me at the front as they want to go also..and I don't have room in my car for more than one..and they want to know how to get there..so...that will work out fine.. I'm not a shopper per say...as I get in and get out...hate routing...but Ms Dawn..well we won't talk about that..cause that's a whole big chapter and I'm too tired..hahaha

Jane was suppose to come but she's in the "I don't want to live" mood..and I don't deal with that too good beside her and John are off again on their own thing..and for me..best to keep a distance...so I can keep my sanity what's left of it...:)

Now I'm ready to say..."HowdyDoody"  I'm gonna go to bed..but give you a peek of my Espresso Cake...it's really awesome :)


Those traveling Stay Safe and as Always  God Bless

The Notorious Espresso Cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment