Sunday, February 3, 2013

Thought I'd have a quiet Sunday HUH ?

Thought I'd have a quiet Sunday ...HUH????? not in my life time...Morning went a little off kilter but soon got back in momentum...till I got my call from JOHN...I feel so bad cause this call made me get UGLY...YIKES...

I guess if I ever make that age (80) and have to go through things by myself I might do some of the same things..but...now I say, "But"...I just think no matter what you try and tell him ..he's gonna do what he wants cause he knows better !!!!  That's plain and simple .

He called and I could hear his voice shaky and I then knew something was wrong so I asked ..... "What's Wrong" ?......his reply was..." I was not feeling good ..couldn't go to the bathroom so I took EXLAX".....OMG!!!....Now I don't get it...a day or so he was eating Sausage and Bacon with his Fried Eggs..and a couple cups of coffee and suffered after that...with a little gas..now he feels he can't go to the bathroom so he takes EXLAX....?????? HELP ME>>>

I tried to explain..eat light and make sure you drink plenty of fluids..so then I asked him.."Didn't the Doc tell you to take stool softeners " ?   He says nothing..so I'm now wondering what in the world did he listen too..then he also says.."Doc told him he could drive in a couple of days"...I am lost here..????

So I lost it and really yelled.. because I don't want to see anything happen to him as being by himself..would he call 911 or just lay there..????? My nerves are crossing to the edge...and then his girlfriend is just as bad as him..I did tell you they are a perfect match..even though they argue over anything..and everything...

I'm just hoping she gets home when she says she is..cause she has always some excuse why she can't do for herself as well...he's the doooer..hahaha..in this relationship...

I went to Publix to pick up veggies for Ms Shug and I made sure he had the stool softeners..and then asked if he needed anything else..now tomorrow morning I'll call him again to see what else is happening..and praying he'll be good and just relax and take it easy...

Tonight watched the Superbowl..interesting game...I liked both teams so who ever would win I was a winner too..LOL  not often like that for me..Maybe my luck is changing..HUH ?????

Now I'm ready to go to bed cause I'm beat mentally...physically too...I need a full night sleep...hope all you traveling stay Safe and as always God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment