Monday, February 18, 2013

Yes, it was and still is Monday :)

Yes, it was and still is Monday :)...morning was a bit nippy still but towards the afternoon it did get really nice..however, I'm still dragging.. I mean I just can't seem to catch up with myself...

Thank goodness I dragged the trash out the night before cause I just was slower than the Turtle...LOL...but I did get my critters done and had to take Ms Abby to the Vets this morning for her blood work..

Being she has to take a certain med for her hips she needs a blood test done every 6mos to make sure her liver is ok...as this med can play havoc on that organ..and I sure don't wanna have any surprises..

Abby did well in fact she hasn't lost any or gained any weight in a year since I've been to Doc..(here in Florida) and they all said, "She's looking good for a Rottie 11 years old".. I know Abby has a few little minor issues..like hearing loss..but she's really good with hand signals..something I've trained her years ago when I showed her in Obedience...so that helps her and me..

Later for a quick stop (after calling ) I stopped in and visited with Dawn and Paul for maybe about half hour then I went on to Winn Dixie..just needed a few things..and by afternoon the sun was really feeling pretty darn good :)

Tonight I kind of just lobbed around as I'm just having a little difficulty getting my stamina back on track..it takes me a few days really..seems like my body just tells me when I can do things any more...frustrating at times..but hey, it's something I have to work around and just live with..

Watched Biggest Loser and fell asleep through most of it..so I've got it recorded and I'll watch it maybe at lunch time tomorrow..and now I'm ready for bed..thank goodness cause it feels great only thing.. I lay down and before I say, "Hello Dolly"..I'm getting up to start my day again LOL

Those traveling Stay Safe and as before and always...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment