Thursday, February 14, 2013

To the Rice Fields on Thursday

To the Rice Fields on Thursday.....yes, it was that time again and boy did I get the energy up to get that put up...the worst part is washing the rice hahaha..all that yucky starch...rinse and rinse and rinse..like forever..but it got done..

As I was doing my  Thang I got a call from CVS about my Script that I've been fighting with the Insurance company..WEll  I got through..it was approved...and better yet I'm getting a letter of apology sent to the Doctors office for all the crap we had to go through...

Got intouch with the AGENT that sold us this policy and chewed their face off..and had them dig into why this nonsense was happening when it was agreed that this was not going to be a problem....and the lies this insurance company said and nasty attitude..they should be dealt with ..something needs to be looked into...I felt so bad for others that let these nasty jerks take advantage of them...

Out come is all the people that work for my hubby will be taken care of and now I'm on a mission to go for the jugular...I still can't believe how they lied and didn't give a hoot either...they got their money and you is "STUCK"...we shall see....that will be a chapter all by itself..

Most of the day was dreary with some rain off and on..and tonight a little misting going on..but tomorrow I'm on my other mission of going to Sam's club, PetSmart, Bed Bath and Beyond and then JoAnn shop then home..:) 

The weekend will be here and I'm just glad to get my things done so I can enjoy my critters and relax..make a few things up for next week and just make like this week didn't happen..hahaha

Tonight I watched American Idol and I'm telling ya those young girls are really good..great singers and any of them could make it... much better than the guys... I did get to watch Survivor as I had taped that last night watching the first part of American Idol...

Now I'm ready for bed and to get my work load done ...also have to get Ms Abby ready for her appointment with Dr (vet) on Monday morning..and she isn't gonna be a happy camper ..blood work has to be done because she's on meds that her liver functions need to be checked...

So I'm ready and I hope and pray those traveling Stay Safe and as Always God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment