Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oh What a Thursday !

Oh what a Thursday !....my day was long because my jaw was bothering me..but hopefully it will ease up if not when I go to get my blood work in the morning I'll head on over to the dentist and get something for it...

Morning was dragging as I just had no energy ..not sleeping usually does that for me...but I did manage to do just a small load of laundry and then it was on to getting the critters done...and it was also Ms Shug's big event..she was 7months old and boy was she on..

I took a picture of her up on her play stand and she was just a laughing and flapping her wings..she sure looks funny without tail feathers..but I was reassured they will grow back..being she's a baby and so active..and clumsy..omg is she ever...she falls off that perch and climbs back up laughing and talking some strange stuff...LOL..

Hubby is not a happy camper..he'll be on his crutches another 2 weeks then is being fitted for a full leg brace as his bones have to heal and it's taking a long time..so in order not to have another break..he's gonna have to wear it...I feel so bad for him..it's got to be really hard..

Tomorrow I have to go for blood work..hopefully I won't have to go and have a pick put in...as I'm really, what they call "a hard stick"...when I go into the hospital I have to have one put in...it's not a rough procedure and it's usually done in the Xray room as they have to go down really deep and the line runs right next to your heart..but it saves lots of pain when those needles cause the veins to collapse...and nurses keep trying and get nothing...

So that's my big day and depending how I make out with my jaw I was planning on visiting Dawn and the other Sistahs that are there..but it will depend on how I am tomorrow...

Somedays I'm just tired of trying to explain how things are with me.. I guess I always seems like I'm full of stuff..but I have this issue..when I'm good I'm very good and when I'm bad..I'm the worst..LOL...wild but fact..

With hubby having his problems I've just been do down and worried that it's been hitting me health wise..having to make sure my meds are working and keeping nitro by my side...Lordy I sound like a mess..but maybe I am...however, I still am trying not to get to too down...it's not good for me..

I'm fasting now and wouldn't ya know it I want a milkshake..LOL  but nope have to do that one tomorrow...right after my blood work...hahaha..

Hopefully my jaw will stop aching..boy it's been a bugger...and I'm only taking Tylenol..and it's not working ....OUCH..

I'm gonna say Good night and God Bless...Safe Travels too...

No comments:

Post a Comment