Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Wonderful Wednesday but SAD :(

A wonderful Wednesday but SAD :(   the reason being is my friend and RV Sistah Dawn and her brother Paul are leaving tomorrow for their next Adventure in Life.. I shall miss them..but we'll still be connected...and that will make me feel better..

I am so excited for Dawn as this truly is a New Beginning in the chapter of Life..and I wish both Dawn and Paul much happiness and lots and lots of great stories to tell..cause my ears will be perked up  LOL

Today was a "Get er done" kind of day and boy did I ever need too.. I mean I was cooking a big batch of chicken going to the rice fields and vacuuming that by the time my break came around I was on the couch panting hahaha

Then I knew tonight was the last time I would see my friends for this year anyway..but wait.. I will still see them on Face Talk or Skype..so that ain't so bad...:)

We had Pizza tonight and YES, we laughed about everything.. that's kind of how things are with us.. we give each other space cause that's the type people we are and when we get together we just laugh about things that happen and oh yeah Ms Dawn got a new Fish tank and she's trying to tell me how Reddi Whip needs more space and isn't that new tank neat and such pretty lights..well I took a looksee...WOW is right

Reddi whip will think he's in the era of Timothy Leary with all the colors and all night all day MaryAnn hahaha...OMG.. I had to laugh all the way home too.. just thinking about it.. Lord please help me..don't let her convince me my poor Reddi will definitely be in outer limits for sure..hahaha

Chatted with a few friends on line and then before I knew it I was hearing late night show on TV...now I need to get my butt in bed cause tomorrow I need to call hubby to wake him at 6am..OMG..I'll have to set an alarm for me :)

So those traveling Stay Safe and as always and before..God Bless...

Ms Dawn..safe travels and keep an eye on the sky....Miss ya and talk with you soon...God's Blessing carry you through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment