Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wow is me What a Wednesday :)

Wow is me What a Wednesday :)... Starting off forgetting how I had to get ready to go to the dentist...So the race was on..but I did remember I had to be off my Plavix for 4 days..and I swallowed my antibiotics as I was leaving the door..hahaha..yeah I'm together alright..

My poor critters were so confused but I'd make it up to them...YEP< I did..had to have my molar extracted as with the wires from my partial it was wearing it down to nothing and my meds was basically destroying covering..enamel..yeah just like pots they break away.

So came home with a jaw that looked like I was related to the chipmunk family and numb..got in and had a few messages from Dawn she was still at the RV dealer from last night..now we've all been in one of those situations..

Nothing goes right and they hook you up ..you know you're in their for the countdown...and one of our other RV Sistahs Irmi, wrote a really tough note via email and let them have it..bad mouthing their service does wonders especially when you have a forum of several hundred women..can get might nasty LOL Good Job Irmi..love it.!!

Well, Dawn had ordered special Critter food from my friends that have a store in the Villages..so I had offered before to go pick it up..and she was in a bind..and so I got home let the critters out chatted with her via text and got back in my car and down the road I was going..numb jaw and all..LOL

My only problem was when I got home for the Dentist I took all my meds..YES all my meds..including my Lasix...HOLY HANNAH...of all times for this stuff to work...and work it did.. I was dancing in my seat..and no where to stop to run in and Whiz on down the road...so I was praying I could make it..but NOPE.. there was a detour on the road and I had to detour and got somewhere that there wasn't a place to stop...

Yep, if you think my eyes weren't floating..HA !!  I found a location to pull over and then thought ..NO, I can't go here but as I looked around I saw I had a bucket in the back..YEP...I also had a trash can liner..so I popped in the back and prayed no accidents..LOL  and I'll never kid one of our other Sistahs who says, "She uses a bucket "...cause I did..OMG>. I was laughing so hard and I thought if someone pulls up along side of me... I'm in big trouble..and I think I almost filled the bucket half way hahaha...but what a relief..now I know you're wondering what did I do with the bucket...simple... I came up to a trash can..and dumped...wrapped in a trash bag too ...

Will I ever admit to this...hmmm maybe at a campfire with all of us sharing our stories..cause I know I'll be laughing..but I know when in need you do indeed :)

Now I'm tired and I'm gonna go to bed..and took a few Tylenol so that my jaw won't hurt...so hope you had a good chuckle...oh and to finish that story of picking up Dawn's dog food.. when I got there...The food was not delivered ..it never made the truck..after all that !!!!!...

So it's another replay hopefully without my Lasix..next week...God Bless and Safe Journey to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment