Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A nice Surprise on Tuesday

A nice Surprise on Tuesday....my day was kind of blah until the afternoon.. I had a nice surprise visit from  Dawn and her brother Paul and even Jane came (the fighting duo partner)...

Morning was busy for me as it always is..and because we started off a little too chilly for Ms Reba and Critters it through me a little into late morning getting my gang fed and cleaned...then it was hop to the vacuum job..yeah I decided I was too tired to do it the night before..

Then I needed to do my blankets as they were looking like funky...so on to the next level..and boy was that blanket looking bad...them critters do numbers on my bedding...it's a wonder I don't shed from them..hahaha..wait .. I think I do LOL

I wanted to go grocery shopping but decided I needed to stay on Lasix a little longer as with taking care of John I surely wasn't able to and my legs suffer ..so I decided tomorrow I'll go shopping...ugh...new sale day...YIKES..might be crowded..:(

Was good seeing everyone and I was so surprised Ms Shug was really quiet.. she was a little uncomfy with everyone..as I'm here by myself and all she sees is ME and the Critters...sure hope as she gets a little older she'll get a little use to all those that come to visit...

After everyone left she bounced back and was a little ticky with me..hahaha..yeah she gave me attitude..but I guess that comes with her feeling left out..strange but I know how that feels..

For me those that usually come to visit me don't ever say anything about it..guess they feel I'm like the Kiss of Death from the Groupies...don't know but I guess that too will pass...shame as I've tried and tried to figure it out..however, I just don't seem to fit in...not that I'm complaining..but I've never been able to figure it out...

So when and if you ever come to visit me...Mums the word..cause you might get put to the side...then again you can't even say if you had a good time..now that's a shame cause with me..anything is possible..

Oh yeah Mister Zeke does his grumbling..that's kind of a thing with Rotties..and he being a dominant it can get a little intense..and he senses when I'm not feeling well...which I've not been that great but I'm managing..I keep busy and active and it helps..right now he's at my feet and if I move he moves....looks like tonight he's gonna hog my spot...hahaha

So that's my day as it is..and tomorrow I'm sure it's gonna be a whopper as I need to make my list and also need to make a pot of Gravy..well Sauce...it's that time and I'm hungry for Pasta...gonna make a couple of cakes too..

Good night and Safe travels and as always..God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment