Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Bleepin' Friday !

It's Bleepin' Friday !  Can you believe it..the weekend is gonna roll in...just like that ..it's here ...Where or where have I been or for that matter ...where am I going ?  Dunno, not yet anyway...but I'm thinkin'..perhaps this weekend will be a warm one and I'll get out doors and check my flowers and bird feeders...most likely the new one will need to be filled as it's a platform feeder and by the looks of the birds coming and going...it will need to be cleaned and filled.

Morning went by rapidly as I had to do a quick stop at the local Winn Dixie..and get my refill of Egg Nog..you know for medicinal purposes hahaha..sounds good to me. Even picked up a Roasted Chicken (now that's showing ya I'm a lazy cuz) and some coffee..(ya know I need my coffee) and out I got...back home and Ms Reba gave me her "What for ".

Hoping that I'll get all my light sets fixed and get them up ..that will start me in the Christmas Spirit...also have to address my Christmas Cards to family...and then I have just a couple more items to crochet up and get them out in the mail..then the big thing will be getting the other Christmas goodies put up and start making cookies.

Picked up my boxes and now plan my days for batching..LOL yeah it's batching time in the kitchen...This was always the time I didn't mind cause it was cold out and the warm oven made you feel cozy..plus the one for me and two for you...LOL...got to test before you send...:)

Checking the guide out to see if my favorite Christmas Carol movie will be on.. I like the one with Alister Sims..I think it was done in the 40s..but that's the one I like the best.. yep, got my Egg nog ready too...boy I just love that stuff...can't wait for the season to be over ..hahaha..cause I drink to much "spiked" egg nog..oops..:)

Pretty soon hubby will be arriving.. He's flying in on the 20th..whoopie..and we are on the final count down...have to make him a batch of cookies to take home too...wait, I remember what happened the last time... Probably have to UPS it and it will be there when he goes home...Don't think he'll be able to take it on the plane...SUCKS...cause normally he use to bring things down with him too...but no more....:(

Life goes on doesn't it...well, I need to get in a motion her cause I feel that sleep could be coming next if I don't move hahaha...so up and on into the kitchen and then..ya never know...

Enjoy your evening...God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment