Friday, December 30, 2011

Back Home and it's Friday Eve

Back Home and it's Friday Eve....Yes, I've been missing in action ! 

Where you ask ?  Well I wasn't at a Garden Party that's for sure !!....Well, then where was I ????? I'll make this short cause I've really, really exhausted..

Christmas night I became ill... I coughed all night and ran fever...My leg from my fall was also inflamed and the colors it became was something to date I've not seen before...and that's a fact JACK !!!

By Monday I couldn't handle the burning in my leg and the gasping for breathe and I had hubby take me to the Emergency Room of Leesburg Regional..Yes, you got the picture... I was admitted in with pneumonia and an infectious leg and they feared I might have Mercer ....Aren't I lucky ????

Like I said, "this is gonna be short and simple"...I just came home this evening and any one who has ever had pneumonia will understand..YOU DON'T SLEEP...you have to cough and cough and cough..you got the picture..plus with my leg being so bad...I was a true treasure...and the first night in my room ...my roomy..(poor lady)  was having panic attacks and screaming for meds....The hospital was full and if I wanted a different place to bed down it's have to be the couch in the waiting room...

I felt I didn't want to go there as I could pick something else up and I'd have people in and out....so I stuck it out with the screamer...and I'm telling you between her screaming and me hacking..well we were a pair for sore eyes.

By morning of which I didn't sleep I was moved to another room cause someone checked out...but no sleep was in store for me any way..and in fact I had to have a "pic" put in and my veins blew...yeah.. I go the best route..

So like I said, I'm really tired and I need to attempt to sleep on crappy coughing tablets....as the crappy Doc didn't give me my cough med..and of course you all know it's a weekend and it's "No Available."...did I not tell you all I feel that Florida is  "God's Waiting Room"...cause what I've en counted so far...the medical profession in my areas "SUCKS"...I'm really spoiled by the Doctors in New York and Philadelphia...and then you say, "Well why don't you go back"...my answer..."I sure do " !!!

It's night night now as I'm really exhausted like I said..and I've got lots of things to try and do before hubby goes back home on Wednesday...

Thank you for those that thought of me and wondered where I was...for those that didn't..well, I still thank you for even wanting to read my blog...I mean it does make for some interesting reading and laughs..

God Bless All
Zeee and her Critters 3

2 comments:

  1. Zee, I am so sorry you have been so sick. I hope the fact that you are home means you are now on the mend. Take care of yourself, and know that you will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo glad you are home. You will have to think of something suitable to do to hubby as a payback for starting you off with a cold!

    Take good care of "you" Lady". I think it would only be fitting if hubby could stay longer and pamper you until you couldn't stand any more. :D

    Love to you

    ReplyDelete