Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What a Wednesday

What a Wednesday...my morning was busy as I had planned to go to a meeting of concerned citizens of our community..proved to be very interesting and I sure hope it will grow...Lots of things in this really neat community needs to be changed and get back to reality and for the betterment of everyone that resides or wishes to buy into..

I've told all of you often that this place is truly a neat place..it sets back in amongst huge oak trees and driving though it gives you such a serene feeling let alone all the interesting critters that reside amongst the humans..

Sad but true the only thing making this a "headache" is the lack of "Brains" and I say that because of how decision making is preformed without the lack of care for the residence...and strangely enough the board here  are made up of residents that get vote in...which goes to show you ..you can't always believe what people right up on a bio and promise..almost like our Government..what am I saying.."It's exactly like our Government"...HA !

My next big event was heading over to pick up my Critter food and the gals at Paws for a Moment are really neat..plus they did me the favor and lugged the food out to the car for me... Thanks Gals I appreciate all the help !!  By the way the also have a neat store filled with all kinds of goodies for the Critters...

On the way back I stopped at  the Golden Arches (McDonald's) and treated myself to lunch an Angus Burger...and I have to say ..big Mac is stepping it up a notch !  I certainly enjoyed that big time with my Dr Pepper...clicking my heels  LOL... Slowly I headed back and then it was lug in and put away the 60lbs of Critter food..ugh !!! 

Tonight I watched X factor again What's with these Judges..they certainly are making me not enjoy this show in fact if next year is like this...Good Bye Simon...perhaps I'll send him an Email...wonder if he'll read it.. Long story short  Melanie, Josh and Rachel are really the 3 I like...

Now I'm ready to hit the sack...covered my Gardenia plant as it's gonna get down to almost "38" wind chill factor...What's with this weather..going from 79 to WHAT ????  brrrrrrrr yes, I've got my blankies on and long, long nightgown ..flannel of course...

Oh, my lips are not as swollen in fact Betsy and Diane both said.."It' ain't as bad as we thought"...thanks ladies..but you should only feel how it feels..and it ain't good...difficult to chew and brush my teeth...but I'm getting better..hahaha....Feel sorry for me please !!!!  Nah, I'm the dumb bunny that fell...next time I'll keep my big mouth shut and I'm going down for the count !

Good Night All...on to another Adventure...God Bless !

Also please pray for all the soldiers that lost their lives on this Dec 7th 1941 ..How can we ever forget Pearl Harbor !

No comments:

Post a Comment