Monday, December 19, 2011

Thank Goodness Morning is over on this Monday !

Thank Goodness Morning is over on this Monday !...Was busy, busy, busy...didn't even get a chance to get another cup of coffee....Got a lot finished and now it's lunch time and I'm really not hungry..I done cooked up so much veggies for Critters and the Rice Field was dense...I think I lost my appetite..

Laundry is all finished and the house is almost in place..hahaha..well sorta..I mean a few more things need to be done and I'm done...and to think tomorrow Hubby will be home for dinner...Wonder if he'd like Chinese :)

Last night I had a few visitors...and they were cute...seems someone had a litter of kittens..oh yeah the cute face, nosy kind..Just plain right adorable. While I was watching my Cardinals come in for their night dinner I saw the big red boy jump up on top of the feeder and give a squawk... Uh OH !  what's going on ???  So I got up and went to the front door couldn't see anything until I looked down at the steps..and low and behold..3, yes, 3 little kitties were jumping around the feeder and then when I opened the door and went..kitty,kitty, kitty they came running towards me...Oh their eyes were so wide open as the lights were coming on and blinking and the Reindeer Dawg was on and turning it's head...WOW they were interested..until my big boy..Zeke let out a bellow..then they ran like the dickens... and I saw Mama come looking to see what her kitties were into...hahaha

Yeah I have to call Clancy today and find out Who, What and When..LOL but honestly these kitties were so cute I could have snatched a few up...but NOT..however me and kitties gots to have some kind of understanding...NO BIRDS...hahaha

Watched Survivor last night and I was sure rooting for Ozzie to win..but he was defeated in a puzzle...He's never been good at those..the lad has lots of skill in other things and in challenges he gives it his all...but not puzzles..sooooo he done got dumped out and at that time I was defeated by the need for sleep...so I'll have to look up and see if Ozzie might have won something on being a Great Competitor..

As for me...I'm gonna take a break and then clean up the kitchen and on to another chore...Lordy I'm not Domesticated...but I'm workin on it..LOL..

Another Adventure begins while one ends.....

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment