Wednesday, December 14, 2011

An Out for me on Wednesday :)

An Out for me on Wednesday :) ..No I couldn't refuse it either...Here's how it went...Last night around dinner time Diane (of Bob and Diane) called and asked if I needed anything at Walmart....as she had to go in the morning to get her glasses fixed..Uh oh ...yes indeed I did...Now was this a easy out for me or what ?????

So I told her I'd think about it and call her in the morning...So you can bet your bottom dolla...(my words) I was on the phone with my list..Not that I don't mind going but at this time of the year when people are Christmas Shopping..EEEEK !  I don't do crowds well and I hate the "Waiting in line Game"..yeah I'm getting older by the minute ...or wait...is it Lazier by the second...which ever ya want to go with..I'll agree...:)

Another job well done by Diane and Bob...and one less I have to do...but it will get done..Today I'm getting my carport in order for the Opening of the Christmas Tree Event on Friday ..plus more boxes going out the door for Thursday trash day ...Whoopie !!!!

I made breakfast this morning...something I haven't been doing..Bacon, Eggs Toast and Coffee...boy did it hit the spot..only thing wild about it was my phone never stopped..normally that hour it's quiet...but a bird must have leaked the news I was cookin..cause with every flip a new call came in ...isn't that always the way ???

Gonna do a batch of pancakes up to ...will freeze them for the quick throw together numbers I enjoy doing..traces from my on the road experiences.. Oh and speaking of on the road experiences..Tioga George has been having a few lately....see it's not always cool to boon dock in areas of Mexico.. I know most think it's only hyped news media...but I don't think so...best staying in areas that have RV parks..safety in numbers...Take heed George ..cause it ain't worth losing a life over...

Tonight is Xfactor..and I hate to think about what happened last week but I did write the show my feelings and I don't think X factor will be on my list for next year....Oh I did watch Biggest Loser last night..WOW those people looked fantastic...now to me that's the best show as results are enormous and successful for everyone..plus the health benefits..and you see it all happening... Love that show !  Pray many will get all that help.. me included..no I'm not going on the show I wouldn't survive but it gives you inspiration....!

A few more dish rags to go and package is out of here..now that's a double Whoopie...still haven't heard if they found my sister's blanket I made for her .that really ticks me off...I pray they will...

The day is a beauty and I'm enjoying it...watched the birds feed and boy they were happy campers..lots of berries and nuts I put in the feeder and special sunflower seeds too..but those little buggers "The Squirrels" still can't get at them...Whoopie and double dawg dare ya too !!!  hahaha

Now it's back to knitting...gawd don't like knitting but soon I can put these needles away...:) 

God Bless...on to another Adventure in La La Land

No comments:

Post a Comment