Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Big Day This Tuesday

The Big Day This Tuesday....The hubby arrived and I wasn't home to greet him... I know, I was caught up in the midst of a Board Meeting..but all did not go to waste I promise...

Morning went like a speed bullet as I rushed around to try and get things finished...I spoke with hubby at 5:30am as he had asked me the night before to call and make sure he was up...So like a good Wifeee, I did !

We spoke again on the way to the airport and then when he was ready to board...I could tell he was a tab bit nervous as so was I.  I'm not a big fan of flying neither is he..guess it's because I did so much that I feel like my feet need to be on the ground...hahaha..My arms got tired from flapping ...:)

So on with the next event of the day...A Board Meeting by which I must say, "We had lots more people out and more active too"...We won some and lost a little...but not for long as we soon make a changing of the guards in March...Hopefully we'll get more of doers than followers.

I did tell hubby I'd not be there when he got home but I'd get home as soon as I could..and I did leave the meeting before it was over and boy was I anxious to see my hubby..

We even got Chinese for dinner..no cooking and we just sat and talked and caught up on how things were going..oh and he loved the lights..so tomorrow I'm gonna have him help me take those pictures..cause I "STINK" at picture taking...

Also Diane made some cookies too and drop a few off..Thanks Di, they are delicious..and now I'm beat from anxiety...I'm so glad hubby is "home" ..only if he could stay longer...but that's another Adventure down the road.

My cousin Mary Ellen called tonight and we'll be have a visit from her and her hubby Tom on Friday..that I'm looking forward too...as it's only been 60 years since I've seen her...Time sure does fly..

So that's my story for this day and well, I'm ready to call it a day and thank the dear Lord for keeping my hubby safe and sound...

God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment