Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It Twas A Conspiracy Here Tuesday !

It Twas A Conspiracy Here Tuesday !  It certainly was...as I never got out my door today...only to let the critters have their romp and of course check the Feathered Friends and Me Flowers...but other than that...NADDA ...

How the Conspiracy you wonder ...well let me keep your mind at ease..it began with last night as I watched my favorite Christmas Carroll then on to the famous "Oliver Twist"...oh my did I stay up late and YES...I over slept and still can't get my brain to function..some what of a few cob webs.

In fact this morning it was Zeke who woke me...by his big club tapping the bed..first I thought I was on a train ride..HUH>?  NOT...and then when I opened my eyes there was the Big Boy tapping with his BIG FOOT...kind of felt almost like an Earthquake...but he did manage to get my butt out of bed.

Stumbling to the kitchen in a fog I realized it was almost 7am and I couldn't believe it but not light out..WHAT...even the Cardinellies hadn't gotten to their feeder..DUH what is wrong with this morning picture...

Didn't hear from the hubby either and then I thought...OH NO ! He's overslept as well and sure enough my one ringy dingy woke his butt up too...!  Yes, it twas a Conspiracy ....for both of us at each end had overslept..

My day was like that and in fact when I sat down on the couch next thing I knew it was noon time..so what's that saying, "I'm becoming a "Slug"..I've got that bug have to shake it loose...but boy all that sleeping felt good...Now the only problem is...TONIGHT...

Will I or Won't I that is the question...and it's Tuesday night mmmm what's on TV...DUH...LOL  but perhaps I'll finish the last of those blinkin dish rags and get them out by Friday...oops Diane will be coming too..YIKES

Now I best get some fiddles for the Critters and attempt to make a little movement through the house ..that would be nice cause all I've done is sank into Oblivion...LOL....

Tomorrow has got to be better..."God Bless Us All",  as Tiny Tim would say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment