Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Blessed Thrusday !

A Blessed Thursday !  It surely was as my night was NOT GOOD...I finally fell asleep about 2:30am when those PM pills kicked in... I had to sleep on top of the covers as anything touching my knee ..I would have jumped out of my skin...Yikes... I think I thought I could fly ::????

Hubby said, "You looked like you were flying" ...Well truth be told, I probably wished I could cause that car sure does not move with the brakes on !  I sure tried to give it one hell of a shove !!

This morning Diane came over and helped me put together a luncheon for my Cousin and yes, I called her tonight and asked her to please stop in.. I told her..."Don't be frighten...it's really me" LOL... I'm like looking at a Rainbow..only problem is ..it's more blueish ...well some little pink here and there but mainly deep purple blue.

My right eye looks like I have eye liner on ...not to too bad..however my nose ..well it's a little on the wide and large size right now...but hey, I'm still with the living...I mean I'm starting to get feeling back in my one knee and all you can do is hear me say..."Oooh Aaah...Oooh Aaah..."  sounds like I'm singing....but I know my song doesn't have an ending yet...more like "Help me make it through the night".

So Diane was happy to pitch right in and man oh man she goes to town..the faster she talks the faster she works...but she's absolutely a gem.. I know for sure I'm gonna miss her when they sell their home..

So I talked with my cousin and she's gonna come and visit...Wooo Hooo...I was so depressed I mean it's only been 60 years since I've seen her...and the rate I'm going I might not get another chance..!

Bob is gonna take up that plate that sets in front of the carport door..it's kind of like a stopper..but for me it's deadly.. my foot hit that and out I went..fly through the air..but it wasn't with the greatest of ease..SOB hurt..no dent in my car just in my face and nose !

Watched the conclusion of the X factor and I felt bad for that one boy Chris ..although I didn't like his music..(not into  rap) he gave it his all..and of course Josh..well I liked him from the beginning...but Melanie..she was awesome what a voice and well deserved ..So I was a happy camper...now I'm ready with my ice in a Ziploc and towel..

Looking over Zeke is snoring and Reba is tucked on her pillow..Abby is by the side of the bed..and me..we'll I'll squeeze in somewhere..poor hubby gets the edge...Hang on Hubby...!!!  LOL

So tomorrow I'll go to the Doctor.. I bet he'll be surprised..but I'm the one wearing the costume ... that Sucks !  perhaps I'll bring him a candy cane ????

Good Night all and again Thank you Lord for keeping me on another day !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment