Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Real Calamity Thursday

A Real Calamity Thursday...sure enough..woke up with good intentions..(isn't that always the case) and got out to the kitchen went to click on the light over the stove and BAM ...it blew out !  Just like that so I bee bop over to my good old storage box (card board box cut in half) and pulled it down from the shelf..and in that trusty card board box I have an assortment of bulbs..Yes, I stock up on 3 way bulbs ...chandelier bulbs, night light bulbs ..you pretty much got the idea ..but aaaah what is this ?????? No appliance bulbs...LUCKY ARSE ME !!!!

Now the catch to this story is plain and simple...I didn't want to go anywhere and when Diane offered  as she was going to WalMart I took her up on it.. Yes, I was in my slug mode of not wanting to go out anywhere....HA !  I thought I done solved my problems...NOT YET I DIDN'T...

So you got the picture I had to go out ...that meant I had to get dressed and look like a civil human being...well try to anyway...Had to pull the sneak attack as Ms Reba has been glued to my side... and I wound up going to Winn Dixie..(at least it wasn't Wally World) and the store had some specials..Yeah they got me..a big bite too..but I got several appliance bulbs too..

It did feel good going out for the ride..that part I admit..but the crowed stores not my thing...and the parking lot episodes of "Who is gonna get that spot"..not my thing either..and I have to laugh when some big arse truck with wheels that set higher than my car (almost) pull into a Handicap Spot and some big guy jumps down out of the truck.. Wow now that's always impressive...yeah I talk to myself as I get out of my car and just give the "Look".. doesn't really do a thing but gives me satisfaction anyway..

Last night watched the X factor and again I have to say, Melanie is a fantastic singer she is my favorite...However the bickering between judges still continues.. but I did see that "The Voice and American Idol will be on soon...oh and I did tape Survivor and watched it later on that night...gonna get really interesting..for sure...

Tonight will be to see who gets the boot on X factor...I did vote so I hope my favorite stays in.... and then I even made a pot roast..so see I was ambitious after all... so I'll have some pot roast on Sunday ...

Psst...hubby will be here in 5 days...Now I'm looking forward to it... My cousin who lives in Tampa will be stopping in and also my sister in law will be coming too..so it should be a nice visit and gonna get hubby to go to Midnight Mass...told him a little touch of Catholicism won't hurt him LOL

God Bless...

1 comment:

  1. I was raised in the Catholic church and have missed going to midnight mass so a few years back - 2005 or 06 I suggested it to hubby and we went. Now we try to always go to a midnight mass. Found one in Castroville that starts at 11 p.m. on Christmas Eve so we will be going there this year. Yep, a little mass once in awhile doesn't hurt anyone. Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete