Thursday, December 8, 2011

A LIttle Nippy Thursday Morning !

A Little Nippy Thursday Morning !.. I didn't even want to go outside... I mean I don't really mind the cold if that's what it's gonna be..but this up and down drop is what's kickin my butt !   We get such a drastic drop that you feel cold through your bones....and my bones is aching along with my face right now.

Today I really didn't do much...I kind of snuggled up on the couch with my blankie and critters and dozed in and out as my lip ached..yeah it's throbbing now as I write..but I'll survive.. in fact I checked to see if possible their might be a little more that what meets the eye happening..Brave me at times hahaha...well this swelling felt more than swelling so what did I do..(What did you do ???) I squeezed it..yep and the sucker hurts like hell..but I had to do it ..I mean someone had too...so might as well be me ! 

Washed my face in peroxide...fragrance is strange ...and I put a warm compress on it and then leaned back and watched the X factor...Now there was the biggest mistake....YES... I'm ticked as that darling child Rachel Crow sang her arse off and should have stayed...So I had to voice my opinion on Xfator and YouTube...No way,  but I do feel this youngest has a bright future down the road..Heck I bet after leaving the program she was signed..

So that left me in a crappy mood and with my face throbbing you know I'm a lovely person to be around....YIKES...STAY AWAY !!!!

Gonna have to run up to Winn Dixie tomorrow morning as I'm out of a few things and I need to also pick up my Meds...plus....

Joe's Ashes will be coming home tomorrow as well.. This truly will be a special ride for me and most likely... I'll just want to lay down and feel his presence... Some people don't believe that..but I do... I've been missing him..and tomorrow he'll finally be back home with US...

So with that I'm gonna Thank God for helping me through some very difficult days and for Tomorrow ..all though it's not here..but Joe will be home !

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment