Friday, December 16, 2011

Buzzing here on Friday

Buzzing here on Friday...oh yeah !!!  Got up just my usual time and the Critters followed ..which by the way surprised me as usually now they all like to sleep in ...while Momma is in the kitchen rattling those water bowls..:)

This morning was .."We're all up and ready"..they must have heard me type those words yesterday that Diane was coming over early !!.. Critter were anxious so I fed them and without me saying a word..Abby and Zeke walked into their room and plopped their butts in their crates..OK..works for me and then before I could say "Jack Rabbit"  Diane was here ...READY, WILLIN' and ABLE..

She moved like a busy bee ...hahaha..and we (yes she got me moving too) move the boxes out in the carport and before I turned around she was pulling out the Reindeer Dawg...(Yes, I'm taking pictures) and uh oh..the usual...Easy to put together type instructions..so on the phone we got and called in our resources...BOB !!!

Diane then moved to the Christmas tree...I could hear O Tannenbaum in the background...LOL...and that tree just came together...dang she's good..next out came the beads ..both Gold and Red ..she whipped them around the tree..then came the Christmas balls...omg she's good...then last but not least there was no top orniment..so she looked in my boxes and she whips out a red bow with long tails...and that got mounted on top the tree... then before I knew it..she slid that tree in it's spot and the tree skirt was in place...!!! Yes, I'm gonna take pictures... ..She plugs it in and  "Oh Holy Night"...

Bob pulled up and went right to the Reindeer Dawg..and "Snap, Crackle, Pop"  that baby was put together and on we all marched outside...Diane put up the two small wire Christmas lights tree..they are like all wire and two different sizes.....Bob wired everything together and plugged them into a timer  ...Wow it's coming together..

Next we went on to the String Lights..these are so pretty ..different colors but oh ..neato..they operate by battery..no plug in needed...and they even have light sensor so they come on and off with day light and night time..but they also have timers which I'll use as I can have them come on at 5pm and go off at 11pm...All righty...well they all worked...

Went on and it just all fell right into place then Diane surprised me with a container of Lentil Sausage Soup.. Hey, I hit the big numbers today..and then I surprised them with inviting them to dinner tomorrow night....

It was a great day and in the evening everything came on and of course I had to call my neighbor..."Betsy...yes, I had to tell her.."She now has a house with a view.."  our joke between us.. and she came over and we stood outside admiring the lights..They do look so nice ..makes me feel good to share the feeling of Christmas and just knowing that our friendship is combined with it too..

Hubby called and he got his leg brace..so he'll come down with the excuse..(he thinks) feel bad for me..HUH.. sure it may work with someone else..but the way I have to walk around..OH NO Ain't Workin' Here LOL..I have his job to do ..and that is put up the Green Garland around the inside ..they also have pretty lights too...so it's all coming nicely and I listened to Christmas Music all day long... I'm in the MOOD !!

That about covers it cepting my Cardinals really enjoy the lights too.. I watched the happy pair as they chowed down and kept watching the blinking light...even saw Clancy's kitty walk by and I kind of plea bargained with him.. He can have those mean arse Squirrels..but don't touch me birds !!!

It's time to hit the sack and on to another Adventure for Tomorrow..oh and yes, pictures will be posted....Tomorrow..:)

God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment