Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Morning Glory

Monday Morning Glory....of which I don't think I'd fit the bill ....Up at 3am cause my lips hurt..didn't really sleep well..had several pillows propped up and Ms Reba and I shared them...Watched something I'm not even sure of..kind of dozed in and out but at 3am on the dot my eyes were wide open.

Tried to brush my teeth..no go..then tried mouth wash..omg what a mess some how my lips don't come together and the fluid just spills out my mouth..lucky me..perhaps a "new diet plan"...yeah whack you lips on a dawg crate and you won't eat, talk or drink !

Clancy was over early this morning to do yard work and took a look at me and shook his head..Guess he was just lost for words..or was it I had this different look...like part Raccoon and part Collegian lips...Oh yeah I forgot to mention I now sport dark rims under my eyes...nose just a little swollen but not bad...

Was suppose to go over to pick up Dawg food (dry Taste of the Wild wetlands) and had to call and let them know I'd be over Wednesday instead...explained I didn't want to scare anyone ...LOL  but I was a little sore and hoped they wouldn't mind..

Also today we have another Board Meeting of which I won't be able to be there ..again same reason...but I'll get the scoop of what's happening from my friends..should be interesting..

Finished the vacuum of the living room and I'm gonna lay down a bit and put more ice on my face..sure hope this don't turn too many colors..other than that I'll be on a liquid (what don't spill out) diet for a week...cause even my teeth hurt...Hope nothing wrong their... sucks big time !

Later all as the brain is having flash backs as I attempt to even think about it... Hope you all have had a better Adventure than I...but I did warn you...reading my blog is always a Surprise and Challenge...

God Bless....on the road to recovery (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment