Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Sorta hustle on Sunday

A Sorta hustle on Sunday...well kinda sorta...LOL.. Yes, I did my laundry and yes, I did some fast dusting...was sure hoping for a little sail wind but no such luck ..fed the Birds and even a little to those buggers (Squirrels) as I was cleaning the feeders...they were happy and so were the birdies..

Morning was on the BRISK side..in fact Ms Twinkle Toes (Abby) didn't want to move she was in a reverse mode...but I persisted and out she went..but quickly as her toes never hit the ground...She was good !!!!...Ms Reba was still sleeping and she didn't get up until 6:30am ..she was getting her beauty sleep....but Mr Zeke..well that boy don't miss anything....and if you think you can surprise him...FOR GET A BOUT IT...as the saying goes.

One thing we did all together this morning is ..after all that needed to get done we cuddled up and watched the birds feed...now that was pretty neat and warm too..LOL  Yeah all of us together in one bunch is some what cozy.

I'm now getting on to the vacuuming...but I'll have to put Zeke up.. kind of difficult pushing him and the Bissel around...and when he starts attacking ..it's strange pulling it out of his mouth..Yeah, it's a real winner...

Speaking of...tonight is Finals for SURVIVOR...and that should be really good..so I want to get finished as tomorrow I have to make a dash up to Winn Dixie..(racking in those gas perks) and come home an make a pot of Lentil Soup...and make sure I get me Egg Nog.... :)

So I'll make a quick dash up front and get a going...Can't believe 3 more days and hubby will be here...Feels good and I'm sure he's anxious to get in some warm air..sure hope this cold blast leaves...or maybe I'll get a "Sun Lamp"  hahaha...

Catch you later on ...towards the next Adventure...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment