Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas To All on this Blessed Sunday

Merry Christmas To All on this Blessed Sunday...

My day started off pretty good...not to much pain or is it I'm getting use to it..what ever but I got lots of phone calls and even got to speak to my sister Alice...which made my day !...

Watched that Cardinals come and go and yes, I'm still in awe of how truly beautiful they are...I seem to favor them for some reason..but it's true I just love their dark eyes and I guess how Mr Cardinal watches out for the Mrs...:)

The day turned out pretty nice. Hubby and I went over to Diane and Bob's for dinner and I had to laugh cause at 6am I was making deviled eggs..oh I didn't tell ya this one...Hubby came down with a cold and guess who he shared it with >>???????

Try making something without a sense of taste...Guess they are gonna be surprised by my Deviled Eggs :)   Seems like I'm just filled with one liners lately ...but that's a good thing..My sense of humor goes into Over Drive .

Dinner was good Diane always tries to please and makes sure she has plenty..the ham hubby and I got from Heavenly Ham and it was really tasty but I have to say, "I was tired by the end of dinner"  . My knee starts it's pinching and biting routine then comes the  pulse and throb..yeah it's time to pack in ice and lean back.

We did drive over rather than take the golf cart...as the night before we went around looking at the lights and boy was it cold.. I mean the chill just went right through ya...Hubby let me know.."It was my idea"...ok, so I ain't to bright at times...but the intent was Good.

Now I'm ready for a hot cup of tea with honey and lemon and take my antibiotics...I'm sounding more and more like a Nurse on the Job..YIKES..this stuff has to stop...Hubby is going home and I'm left here to mend and get rid of his shared sickness.

All and all I'm gonna miss the guy and he's going home to a cold, cold house..brrrrr told him "Crank up that Electric Blanket"...he laughs but ya know it's the best thing.. I mean a cold bed..BAH HUMBUG...give me heated blanket and I'm toasty :)

It was a good day and as always a "Happy Ending" now on to another Adventure....sure hope it's all good news..

May the Good Lord Bless All Of YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment