Saturday, December 3, 2011

Revenge of Abigayle on Saturday

Revenge of Abigayle on Saturday morning !..Oh yeah it was just a heavenly site when I woke up on Saturday morning.. my darling Abigayle did her thing ...indeed she did..She has now resolved herself into liking Wee Pads..She fines them a bit on the tasty side.

See it's like this...I put Abby on a sort of diet. She has bad hips and with any extra pounds gives her problems. She was only about 10lbs heavier than she should have been..so cut her back I have been doing..but now that I have done that her rebellion is...Eat anything and everything in site and being the Wee pads are in Ms Reba's crate..well Ms Abby feels she can tip toe over and catch any of the crumbs that have been left behind from when Reba has her breakfast or dinner...

One good thing is thank goodness it's nothing more than crumbs (as I gag here thinking about it) but she not only tares these sheets apart ..she devours them.. plastic lining and all ....EEK...yes, and it's not a pretty site either...the mess she leaves behind or the mess she's gonna have if they don't pass...YIKES !!!

So that was my start for this morning..and it's been 2 days in a row she's done this...but I can assure you there won't be a third..cause her butt (Abigayle that is) is gonna be crated till she gets back in the program. Gawd these Critters can drive you bonkers !

Most of the day I went around with this gloom look waiting for what would be my next mess to clean and of course spouting off ..Someone once said, "They really don't know what you're talking about".. well I've got news for that person... Abigayle tip toed around me most the day cause she knew I was pissed and her butt might be just one more short of getting whacked with the broom...I'll sweep her arse in and out of her crate !!!!

Weather seems a bit nicer and that kind of helps...finished a few more crocheted items that I have to send out by next week...That helped my mood and not too much more really... Perhaps tonight I'll stream a movie from Netflix ..haven't done that in awhile...

Gonna vacuum later tonight as I will get my energy level up and then get the living room back in order ...I like doing that in the evening so when I wake up I don't have to....LOL It's kind of from how I use to do things when I was working...

Other than that I'm gonna get ready to feed the Critters..and then watch the Cardinals as they come in for their evening feed..did catch them this morning around 6:30am..they like them early and late feedings...Watched the Mrs..sit in the feeder..she looked like she was nesting while eating...pretty picture cause she was enjoying her meal..

Well I'm off to see what else Abby can enjoy...perhaps it would be cheaper  LOL  nah I love her but I'm still pissed..!! I'll pray that she gets this over with cause I don't want any emergencies...please give me a break !

God Bless and on to another Adventure or Surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment