Saturday, December 17, 2011

An Outing on Saturday

An Outing on Saturday... it was a nice lunch/dinner type outing and Bob and Diane came over and we enjoyed the afternoon... Morning was pretty much as usual other than I ordered more lights for outside...Yeppers, I even got express mail coming..cause Hubby will have the chance to HELP.  LOL

I attempted to take pictures but NOT GOOD.. well it would have been but I waited to long and it looks like a color blur..so I'll do them tomorrow just as it's getting dusk so the lights will show but the picture won't be so black...Hey what do I know about taking pictures other than charging up the battery  LOL point and click...

It was really an enjoyable afternoon too.. I mean I haven't been out for dinner is ages...but that will change when hubby gets here....we'll have a few nights out ...give me a break ....but I'll have to fix a few of his goodies.

Hubby got his leg brace on Friday and he seems to be doing ok with it..says, "this will take some time to get use too"....As long as it helps him that's the main thing... He also took a stop up to visit my God Mother and she gave him a pasta dish for me... it's one we used as I was a child and it came from Italy... Sure hope he's careful... I Know hubby ...LOL

Lights look mighty pretty saw a few people on golf carts come by and check them out...they do look pretty not over powering and the light colors are so pretty...Yeah, I'm enjoying the twinkles...LOL

Tomorrow I'll be doing some catch up and getting a few batches of cookies done up so he'll have a few to munch on.. then it will be a last minute stop at the store for ..(oh yeah) more Egg Nog..can't wait till the holiday is over that stuff is too good...hahaha

Sent a lot of electronic Christmas Cards as they are so neat... I've only written a couple out...but mainly I enjoy the email cards because Jacquie Lawson has such neat ones and the membership fee isn't bad and delivery is always on time..now if only those I send would pick up !

Talked with Clancy a bit tonight and made sure Midnight Mass is still in the happening...as I'm not to sure if they have it...but it's a "Go"..so hubby and I will be heading out... I just love midnight mass...

That's about it other than I'm gonna get into my night gown and fix me an Egg Nog..and relax...on to another Adventure

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment