Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stumbling on into Sunday

Stumbling on into Sunday....and yes I did !  Got up this morning at 3am not able to sleep with anticipation of another nightmare...but I was surprised and not by what I seen but what I saw as I went down on my knees falling into the crate !!!  Ouch! (that's what I said) and before I could get my face untangled out of the metal cage I felt that little trickle..you know that warm funny feeling running down my lips..

Yes, I certainly did a great job of it too.. My lips were jumping off my face with strange wording...a little tears from my eyes and my knees throbbing ..you fool !!!  It was one of the dumbest things I've done in a long time...totally my fault and I hate to admit it..but it was my fault.

Picking ones face off the front of a crate isn't too wonderful. I mean it's not the thing you want to even try to repeat or for that matter want to remember.
It's just one of those wonderful mornings....

Now for the rest of the day...It's lean back and heal...boy I'm gonna be looking really great tomorrow...black and blue and lumpy ..all in my face too..To bad it ain't Halloween I'd probably win for best original make up !

I'll drown in my sorrows with Egg Nog "treated" and thank Ms Abby for being a good girl today....onward to another exciting Adventure...

God Bless I'm in need of repairs...but on my body !

No comments:

Post a Comment