Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I did it again on Wednesday !

I did it AGAIN on Wednesday !  I truly did the unthinkable today...coming out my carport door where the metal frame holds the door..I tripped..yes!  I tripped and  was trying to catch myself and landed smack dab into the front of my car bumper with the side of my face and fell to the ground on my left Knee and ..should I go on ????

Blood went everywhere as my hubby was calling my name...did I hear him? not really sure if I heard anything but the smack in my face and feel the blood come trickling down. Crack the bridge of my nose and my right cheek was swelling almost immediately.

Now I don't know even where to begin..other than I am really hurting..My knee is so blue and so swollen I've had it packed with ice..My face looks like...(here we go again) a raccoon at this moment with a swollen forehead.

I can barely see the screen of this laptop as my glasses can't set on my face right...but the worst of all..I had to cancel my visit with my cousin...I'm so so sadden by that.. I can barely move and I had planned to have a really nice visit and luncheon.

It just seems to happen to me lately. My legs are getting worse as my knees just seem to buckle easily...my biggest fears are starting to become a reality.
Most of all I'm so thankful that my hubby was here..but he was so sicken by all that blood coming out..he was afraid I wouldn't be able to get it stopped...

I'm on plavix and aspirin for my heart disease and it doesn't make it easy...but I had him get ice and towels right away and put direct pressure on my wound..Tonight I'm aching all over and my knee looks really bad..Sleep won't come easily I'm afraid.

Now I just need to pray that nothing else goes wrong...Friday I have a Doctor appointment and hubby will take me. That's also one of the reasons too I had to cancel my cousin coming..Plus I didn't want her to see how bad this is..

Please keep me in your prayers tonight cause I sure don't need anything else to go wrong..and Lord give me the strength to deal with this ...

God Bless All

2 comments:

  1. Oh zee! It truly saddens my heart to hear this news! Wish I knew an easy solution! I sure hope it is noting too serious with the knee! And hopefully you will mend quickly! Slow down and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about another fall but so glad hubby was there!! Definitely will be praying for you and for a good doctor's appointment - so glad you have one scheduled. May you rest well tonight my friend.

    ReplyDelete