Saturday, December 10, 2011

Moving Boxes on Saturday

Moving Boxes on Saturday...oh boy was I ever... had to find some more Christmas stuff and wouldn't ya know it...it was in the last box I opened...Holy Hannah I'm gonna get rid of a lot of stuff...Should have a "come and get it" sign as I have so much stuff I'll never use...perhaps I'll pop it over to Habitat for Humanity...someone will surely use it..

Today was a quiet day and I don't have them to often...but it was.. I kind of just dug in stuff I hadn't seen and Monday morning will be a lot of boxes out again...Diane will be happy !

Speaking of Diane she'll be coming over on Friday to help me put up decorations as I have to get some batteries.. I have these twinkling lights that run on batteries..Yes, a QVC special ..by Bethlehem lighting..I thought they'd be neat cause no plugging in and all run on timers ...I hope it's worth it..

Also we'll put up the Christmas tree too.. I asked hubby if he wanted to do that and he kind of himmed and hammed (yes, those strange words again) so I made the decision for him...Diane will love to do it..she loves all that stuff..I'll point..hahahaha..nah, I'll help but I'm not much into decorating...like looking at it but then I think it's only up till "Little Christmas " and down it comes...that sucks !

I still have to finish making my niece her dish rags..she says, "Because I hooked her onto these, I'm responsible to supply her cause she can't knit"...HA !  Well I'm not much of a knitter either but these are really simple to make so I'll make the last batch up this week...

I can't believe how the time is flying..10 more days and hubby will be here..and we'll get to spend Christmas together...Even ordered a Honey Ham cause I know that's his favorite...The man is a "ham" himself...LOL

Critters are doing pretty good and tomorrow I'm back in the Rice Fields ...Again ...but it's not all that bad..even have to open the big bags of feed and fill the bins...Gawd that's a pain in the butt..but then again I only do that once a month.

Watched a movie and then woke up and wondered what it was about LOL..yeah it was "I got cozy under blankie and that's all she wrote"... even Ms Reba had that look of "Where Am I"...

So now it's night time and I'm gonna grab my knitting needles and pop out a dish rag while I watch TV...one down and 9 more to go..EEEK !

Cookie baking will be next week too...Biscotti and Oatmeal Goodies and a batch of Peanut butter Blossoms...gots to have that chocolate :)

Good Night All...God Bless...Santa is on his way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment