Friday, February 18, 2011

Fried Brain Friday !

Fried Brain Friday !...Is this a dream, have I just gone through the run of the mill adventure?>not really sure...but looking over at Zeke this morning. He's spent..the poor guy has gone through the mill and back and it's not over yet.

Last night I could hardly sleep. I tossed and turned and then I heard Zeke walking about...got up and followed him..He and I sat together on the couch watching the flame less candle flicker...a really awesome glow. It was relaxing and next thing I new he and I had fallen asleep on the couch..We needed that time.

Got up and did the water thingy...making them water with lemon. My Abby loves it ..she surely is enjoying her water...she thinks it's lemonade and therefore it's all hers...She won't share...such a sweetheart. Zeke well he has no choice this is it boy...Drink !  He does but looks back at me and gives me that look...Joe and Reba, well they'll drink cause it's something good..What's a little tart, but it's wet and cold...Zeke gives me another look..."I guess I have no choice"...NOPE !

This morning his blood flow wasn't as heavy but it's still there and I can't wait till Monday... we get the final results and I'll hear from that Doc at the cancer center...come on Monday.

Now you know this weekend is gonna drag and I've got to keep myself busy. So it will be clean the house which I haven't had chance to do since Zeke's been ill... Just looking around I'm getting ill...maybe I need a drink of that Lemon water ...

Went out this morning and picked up more meds and then stopped in at Winn Dixie...I can't believe the price of bread and milk...gawd I'm gonna just make my own bread...3.59 for a loaf of bread...!

So now I'm gonna make my list of things I have to do...Yeah, I'll be over come by the list HA !...but it will keep me busy till Monday...and the weather is nice my door is open and I have the ceiling fans going...Now to get ready to feed
the critters and then it's on with the "Show"...well maybe some show..

Later.............

No comments:

Post a Comment