Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday It's finally here !

Monday...It's finally here !   And so came the news too...Early this morning the Vet from the Tampa Hospital called to let me know the results of Zeke's tests...Yes, he has Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia... I guess she could here a sigh of relief too.. but the news was also that he'll continue passing blood 4 to 6 weeks after he is neutered...Which I asked, "How soon"... ASAP... Ok, so I called the Vet I went to and he has Zeke scheduled for this Friday at 11am.

Yes, I'm glad the wait is over, but do I want all this other stuff...NOT..but it is the right thing to do for Zeke and in a few days he'll feel some what better...of course he's still gonna have discomfort till the bleeding ceases.

Goodness it's never easy when they hurt, and that goes for people as well.. You want them to get better but boy the getting there is the hardest part.

So, I'll have to have him crated a bit till he starts to heel and try and limit his activity...which means my Abby will have to be also ...She's the culprit...she instigates all the crazy stuff..and then let's Zeke get the blame...

Now I can rest a bit till Friday...well almost.. I have blood work for myself tomorrow and then Wednesday is an off day..HA ..More like clean up day and then Thursday Doctor for me ..Whoopie...then along comes Ms Bethie...I'll enjoy her visit...and then Friday...Zeke's Day...

I'm wiped out and need to lay my head..I see Zeke in his spot..guess I'll have to push a few over...Lucky me

Good Night All ...and  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment