Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rainy Thursday

Rainy Thursday...Got up and did my thang...and then I couldn't have any coffee in fact I was fasting...Had to go and get blood work done..routine thingy for me every 4mos...This was hard as it was raining buckets...and no coffee..OMG!  

My Critters gave me the look as I got them done and just said, "Later crew"...what a look I got and off I went through the down pour...Umbrella..HA! Mine was in the rig and that's over in the parking area all locked up....So I made a dash..well more like a dot, dash, double dare ya...:)

Got in early and had to sit and wait my time...I mean I did have an earlier appointment but I couldn't make that one so I changed it to 10am..no biggy cept I got there 9:15am ...So I met a few people and chatted and had this one ole gent talk about when he lived in Chicago...Was interesting in fact he played baseball...3rd baseman as he was tellin' all of us..We sat and paid attention as his story was pretty good...Some times ya meet winners !

After I got stuck like 3 times I heard the bell click and my time was up..Wooo hooo...always hate it when they miss...I look like I went through the battle...but out I went and got my hot coffee in my thermos..gawd it was good and I sat in the parking lot and sipped away in between rain drops..

Headed home and my Critters were singing..oh yeah, Momma's home ..hahahaha and we did the mad dash to the patio for their deposits...and back in but towel was waiting to dry off those sweeties..and they know, no step up till feet are dried...in fact they do their little dance in circles on the towels as I tell them .."How good you is"...

Watched another episode of American Idol...seems I don't like the beginning till we get in to the actual happenings...but hey, some were good and some were better and some should have never made it to "Hollywood"..

Now I'm back in the bed room turned on the good ole trusty Electric Blanket and am ready to tuck in..

Nite All !

No comments:

Post a Comment