Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday ...Not so good !

Monday...Not so good !   Wow up to a heavy down pour at 3am and then from there it went down the spout as well... My big boy Zeke was passing blood in his urine..So that meant as early as I could call the Vet's office in town...I've got a 5pm appointment and of course I've got other appointments too...

I'm so lucky, I mean I had a plan Monday from last week that went south with the weather..Lizzie was gonna stop in and stay over on her way home and that didn't come about cause of the dang storm...and I was so hoping that would have been so neat ...but again...best made plans...yucko.

So I tried to prevent her traveling in the bad weather now I'm gonna be out in it with Zeke...OMG...I'm hoping it gets delayed..cause I have to bring him.. I don't have any batril or amoxi to give him...Sucks..

I'll go back to my old habits of Lemon in the water as I can't seem to get powdered Vit C here where I am...Sometimes it's not best to break old habits..  Oh my I'm sitting here typing away and I hear the wind gusts.. What's Next ???

On to my next adventure as they say....

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment